Sunday, May 17, 2015

The new words of chapter 3

I am a 112 level students in ELS English language center.Next week,it will be our last week of the semester. We will take a final test in this week. After I finish my language program, how should I choose my orientation of my study? I am a positive person. Therefore, I did many surveys and I obtained lots of knowledge about my studies. Even though social work is a hard labor,I still select it as my study program in Adelphi University. Adelphi University is an institutional University.I won’t transfer my living area,I still continue to reside in West Hempstead Avenue because I like this security community. 

1 comment:

  1. You are a very caring and giving person, especially majoring in social work on top of your nursing experience.

    ReplyDelete