Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The new words of chapter 2

    Many year ago, I took a test of nursing certification. Before I took the test, I felt a great deal of depression because I hoped I could pass the test greatly. I hardly went to sleep at night. If I passed the test, I would  achieve my dream that I could get the higher income and welfare in our hospital. In order to achieve my dream, I had to seek some ways to relieve my stress. For example, I listened some classic or light music before I went to bed.  I talked my stress with my good friend who is a psychologist. These  are some appropriate ways  for me to relax. At last, I passed the test successfully.

1 comment:

  1. Working hard is stressful for everyone. You are so lucky to have a friend who is a psychologist that you can talk with.

    ReplyDelete